Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Obama and Biden Following in my Footsteps?

Well, I think the jury is still out on the new administration. I will, however, have to give them an A+ on their taste in hamburgers.



.
Yesterday they skipped lunch at the White House and went to Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, VA.

I've eaten hamburgers there, and I will have to say that I don't think I've ever had a better one.

The menu is limited to a few small chalkboards. One breaks down the burger choices: You can order the patties simply grilled, with a chipotle-spiked “diablo” marinade, blackened Cajun-style, or au poivre with a black-peppercorn crust. Then specify how long you’d like your burger to sit on the grill: “recommended” (with a warm red center), medium (pink), or “cooked throughout.”

If you're ever on Wilson Blvd in Arlington, I highly recommend you try Ray's Hell Burgers.

4 comments:

  1. Good Moring,
    I ate there when I was stationed in VA. I do agree with you on both parts, Great burgers! and I just don't think Obama is the savior people made him about to be. Biden however you just have got to admire the mans up front no apology style.
    Scrappy Doo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Donna.

    I certainly agree with you about Joe Biden. My wife certainly likes him. She knew him fairly well when she worked on Capitol Hill and was quite pleased to see him as Vice-President.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yer eating with the stars, Pappy, but what gives with the "no fries?" How can they sell burgers and no fries?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, Baby D, but they do. It must be because their burgers are so great. If you get a chance, try them. :)

    ReplyDelete