Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I's Be Gittin' Me Sum Kulture!!

The other night my wife Marsha, our friend Pat, and I went to the Troy Civic Theatre to see their production the Odd Couple. We enjoyed it so much we are trying to decide whether or not to get season tickets.

The Civic Theater is in an old barn...more that 100 years old...that really is quite small, but still an enjoyable experience. It is so small, that the when the first row of seats are filled, it is extremely difficult to pass between them and the stage. We had a great time, though. Troy's Mayor, Michael Beamish, played a part in the production, and did an excellent job. Of course, he's a politician, so he's probably a natural actor.

Marsha is dangerous with a camera in her hand and had to get a picture of me when I wasn't expecting it.
All in all...an enjoyable night.

1 comment: