Saturday, December 6, 2008

O.J. Simpson

He choked back tears as he told the judge: "In no way did I mean to hurt anybody, to steal anything from anyone," Simpson said, his voice cracking. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of it."

OJ is snivelling, whining and crying now that he has to go to jail, where, in my opinion, he should have been for the past 13 years. Let's see what a big shot he is when he gets to prison. Bubba and Rasheed are waiting for him.

The Goldmans believe that their relentless pursuit of Simpson's assetts to satisfy their multimillion dollar judgement had a great deal to do with him committing this latest crime and getting caught and convicted for it. I believe they are probably right.

I admire the Goldmans for the manner they have pursued Simpson. They are better people than I am. If I were in their position there is no doubt I would have been in prison these past 13 years.

A wonderfully promising life and career ruined. What a shame.

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I think he's going to have tremendous street creds in the joint, because he cut off a white woman's head.

    ~~ Love, Your Wicked Child

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a good point there, dear. However, it is my understanding that there is no acceptance or tolerance at all for crybabies in the joint. Who knows? He may make it ok. Personally, I hope he has a really rough time.

    I don't think you are wicked.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I read they are keeping him out of gen pop for his own protection, as a celebrity. No chance to hear him that "That Hertz," or "I wanna put you in the driver's seat."

    ~~Pappy's Lil Dare

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm...Perhaps you are wicked, after all. But you certainly are witty. I thought of them keeping him out of population, but I hoped they wouldn't. Too bad.

    Pappy

    ReplyDelete