Saturday, November 7, 2009

....Speaking of Birthdays

I guess this is turning into a birthday blog. A few days ago, it was my wife Marsha's birthday. Today is our friend Pat's birthday. I won't tell how old she is........
(Just kidding. You can tell that's not really Pat, because Pat doesn't smoke. :D)

Anyway, since Pat has to work today, we went out to dinner last night with her and Russell.

We went to La Fiesta...A Mexican Restaurant here in Troy. Excellent place to eat.


After eating, we went to Pat and Russell's for dessert. Pat had wanted an ice cream cake for her birthday, so that's what we had.

Pat acted the proper hostess and cut and served the cake.

The cake was still frozen pretty solid, so she had a difficult time getting it cut...

but she persevered, and did a fine job.

Pat said she had a good birthday, and we're glad she did. It's a pleasure watching other people enjoy themselves.

Happy Birthday, Pat.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pat
    Matt,
    you gave us all those hints on Marcia's age but not Pat's Unfair
    my guess is 31 if I got it right is there a prize involved? LOL
    Gald to see ya bloggin
    Everytime I read it I get hungry for some good food.
    Have a blessed Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to talk to Pat about a prize, Donna, but I will give you a hint....she's a teeny weeny bit younger than Marsha, and 40 years older than you. :D

    Take care...regards to Critter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt, you made me laugh out loud with that first photo! Lordy, that was Cat Daddy's mama to a T!!!
    Happy B'day to the lady of the day, Pat. I won't ask 'cause a lady never reveals her true age!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Debster...glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete