Monday, October 19, 2009

我有新的電郵地址! I have no clue what that means, in case you're wondering.

Well, I got another bit of wonderful news via e-mail. Seems I'm going to get a hefty chunk of dinero compliments of the United Nations. I need to get off this computer and send these guys my name and mailing address.....Christmas is coming and I have 4 and 8/9 grandsons. :D

我有新的電郵地址!

你現可電郵給我:
unitedn49@yahoo.com

- Attention:How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?, You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months, which ended 2 days ago with the then secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATION have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$350 ,000. This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc.We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Mr. JIM OVIA ZINETH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC , as he is our representative in NIGERIA , contact him immediately for your Cheque/International Bank Draft of USD$ 350,000.This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? So he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you.Contact Mr. JIM OVIA immediately for your Cheque:Person to Contact Mr.JIM OVIA Email: mrjim000i1@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft.Regards,Mr. Ban ki Moon .Secretary (UNITED NATIONS)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the windfall :-)
    did not know the was a sec. of the UN

    "This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? "

    why would this not be ok???

    You lucky dog! I am so jealous.
    All I ever get is Julie from the award notification dept telling me I have won one of the possible prizes. and all it could be a new car, cash or the big mystery prize.

    Glad to see ya back. Hope you and yours are in good health.(Not meaning to sound as if I am from the UN LOL)
    Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have an extra 50 thou or so...send it my way...as soon as you cash that check..that be ok?
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 50K? I'll send that today. Don't need to wait on the check for chump change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Matt,
    I googled the Chinese or Japanese or what ever it is and it is saying to give them additional Emails to forward some other "lucky peoples" address in your return email for you check instructions.
    OK don't forward my email cuz I have found to much money always complicates things LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna...you are just toooooo cool for words. :)

    ReplyDelete